Unlock your OnePlus 6T with the fastest in-display fingerprint sensor on any smartphone. We are setting a new industry standard with our cutting-edge Screen Unlock technology.The company says that it will bring native support to One Plus 6, and OnePlus 6T phones in the near future via an upcoming phones update.
OnePlus has made impressive strides in image quality over the last year, and the results are clear to see. The OxygenOS Camera app photos show great exposure, accurate colors, well-balanced detail, minimal luminance noise at full resolution, and excellent dynamic range.
OnePlus 6T Phones Specifications
OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T, The OxygenOS Camera app photos show great exposure, accurate colors, well-balanced detail, minimal luminance noise at full resolution, and excellent dynamic range.
- Photos look more dramatic thanks to new Studio Lighting and an industry-leading camera sensor for better pictures.
- With a 3700 mAh battery, the OnePlus 6T puts more power into your hands than ever
- 1/2.6” sensor size, 1.22μm pixels, f/1.7 aperture, 4.25mm focal length (25mm equivalent)
- 20MP secondary camera to supposedly take better photos in low light with Intelligent Pixel
- 4K resolution in 60fps and there is EIS support for 4K@30fps and 1080p@30fps video resolution modes
- Ergonomic and light
- takes Good primary camera
- Handy software features
- Fast charging works very well
- 16MP cameras in favor of 12MP cameras for a better balance of daylight and low light photography
- The OnePlus 6T takes photos in 15.9MP (4608×3456) resolution at 4:3 aspect ratio
The positive aspect of the OxygenOS Camera indoors is that it can capture good enough detail sometimes(especially when there is enough artificial light). Unfortunately, OnePlus is simply fighting against physics here. The use of a 16MP camera with a 1.22μm pixel size proves to be a detriment in indoor image quality. (This also means that it’s a lose-lose situation, as having 16MP resolution doesn’t actually result in more detailed photos in daylight.) Luminance noise also becomes an issue, and when combined with processing artifacts, the resulting images don’t stand up to scrutiny, even when compared against older flagships. Thankfully, chromatic noise is mostly not an issue in indoor image samples.